We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in its entirety before using our services. By creating an online account, using our services, or making a purchase with any of our brands, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this Privacy Notice. Your use of our Sites and Apps is also subject to our Terms and Conditions.
1. What type of personal information do we collect from you?
The personal information you provide to us is reasonably necessary for our business functions and activities.
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Email address(es)
- Billing and delivery address(es)
- Phone number(s)
- Purchase information
- Account password and login details
- Details of your interactions with our Customer Support team
- Website / browsing history, including geographical location, length of visit and number of viewed pages
- Cookie information
We use web browser cookies and other tracking methods to uniquely identify your browser session. We use your unique cookie before you are logged in to track and improve our Services and marketing campaigns. Once you are logged in, we use browser cookies to keep you logged in.
Please note that if you access the Site through the App tracking technologies will be disabled for that visit.
2. When do we collect personal information from you?
When we collect your personal data, we make a record of it. However, we will only collect the information if you willingly provide it when you:
- entering your free account
- purchase products or vouchers through our website and mobile app.
- register for an account on our website and mobile app.
- ubscribe to our newsletters.
- enter our surveys, sweepstakes and/or contests.
- engage with us on social media.
3. How do we use your personal information?
Depending on the type of information given, we may use your personal data in a number of ways such as:
- verifying your identity when you login your account;
- making our products and services available to you from ordering to delivery;
- enhancing the content on our website based on your personal preferences;
- improving our products and services to tailor your shopping experience;
- ensuring our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device(s);
- providing you with marketing materials via email, push notifications and SMS;
- showing you advertisements on social media platforms and across websites;
- allowing easy interactions between you and our team;
- protecting our rights or property (or those of others);
- enabling us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and
- prevention of theft, fraud or other crimes.
memobook.photo reserves the right to disclose any relevant personal data under its sole discretion, with or without a warrant or court order from any and all global law enforcement agencies, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to protect ourselves, or our business in certain situations such as, but not limited to, (a) are in violation of the Terms of Service governing this site; (b) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged in any activity purporting to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of another; or (c) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged in any other illegal conduct or activity. memobook.photo also reserves the right to report any suspected illegal activity to such entities for investigation and prosecution.
4. Who do we share your personal information with?
Besides collecting your personal data from your direct dealings with us, we may also collect or share the information with our trusted third-party service providers to:
- fulfill orders of products such as payment and delivery;
- prevent fraud, by ensuring your financial information is safe and not being used wrongfully;
- give you a better customer experience, by displaying relevant content and advertisements for you across websites.
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your consent.
5. Security of your personal information
memobook.photo have engaged into a variety of industry-standard security technologies, procedures and processes and are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information.
When sensitive information (login data, credit card number, expiration date) is provided, encryption is performed using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. We do not store any credit card information. Though memobook.photo undertakes the necessary steps to safeguard your Personal Information, do note that memobook.photo cannot fully eliminate all security risks, and is not liable for any losses that may result from unauthorized use of your credit card by any other third party.
6. Photo & video product content
Upon uploading your project, you hereby acknowledge that the Content of the photo product conforms to the rules and regulations as stated in our Terms of Service. memobook.photo and all its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse printing of any project that contains Content that breaches any of the agreements and privacy policies of the company.
We will not print or publish any photo product or its contents unless authorization is given by the project design owner or author. It is your responsibility to alert memobook.photo and all its subsidiaries if your project contains any explicit or sensitive content such as nudity and or profanity in order for special arrangements to be made when handling and producing your photo product.
Once permission has been granted to memobook.photo for usage of the photo product and its contents, memobook.photo and all its subsidiaries reserve the right to use your photo book design, or any part thereof for marketing and promotional purposes, of which only books submitted successfully uploaded and ready to print using the memobook.photo software will be accepted.
We are not responsible for consumer-generated mistakes, such as but not limited to, spelling and spacing errors, alignment, lines and border issues, missing or incomplete files, or missing or incomplete images, once the file has been successfully uploaded into the system. We suggest customers to thoroughly check their proofs before uploading their books as we do not accept any amendments or changes once the file is uploaded.
7. Order submission
Note that content cannot be modified, changed or revised once your product design order has been uploaded onto the website. memobook.photo has no obligation to review the Content that you have submitted and hence you hereby agree that your project has gone through the necessary proofs and checks until fully satisfied, and that it is ready to be published.
You agree and understand that your project file is free from any computer viruses, worms or any software intended to harm, damage or alter a computer system or data before uploading it to our website.
You further acknowledge that memobook.photo is not required to keep electronic files of your photo product or maintain an archival copy of the printed product. memobook.photo has no ownership in any of your content.
8. Changing your preferences
If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org At any time, if you no longer wish to receive a specific form of email, follow the "Unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each email.
memobook.photo does its best to ensure accuracy on its marketing materials sent out. Should there be any discrepancies or inaccuracies, changes will be made at our sole discretion and memobook.photo is not liable to honor any of the discrepancies in prices or discount promotions.
If you find that your photo product design has been copied or used in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately.
Please view our Copyright for additional details and instructions. We will investigate and undertake the necessary measures upon obtaining all the required information for verification and authentication.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contact details and location